The world-famous hot sauce brand will be a major sponsor for the premiere tour of the star of ABC’s hit sitcom “The Goldbergs.”
(Winston-Salem, NC)—Texas Pete® has been a supporter of new and established country music artists for many years. This year, they are happy to announce that the company will be partnering with Hayley Orrantia, star of the ABC hit sitcom, “The Goldbergs.” This tour will be the first extended tour for Hayley to showcase her special style of pop/country music.
Hayley said in an interview, “My song Strong, Sweet and Southern speaks to my appreciation for all things southern, bold, and sassy. So, of course, I had to add Texas Pete Hot Sauce to the lyrics. I’ve had a great launch and relationship with the Texas Pete team, and I’m so thankful they are partnering with me to bring my music to my fans.” She goes on to say, “I really hope to introduce my fans, not only to some fun new music but to the incredible flavor that is Texas Pete Hot Sauce.”
Tickets for the Strong, Sweet & Southern Tour can be found at www.HayleyOrrantia.com.
Current Tour Dates:
- April 5, 2018 Dallas, TX The Rustic
- April 6, 2018 Houston, TX White Oak Music Hall
- April 7, 2018 San Antonio, TX Sam’s Burger Joint
- April 8, 2018 Austin, TX 3Ten Austin City Limits Live
- April 12, 2018 Raleigh, NC Stag’s Head Music Hall
- April 13, 2018 Isle of Palms, SC The Windjammer
- April 14, 2018 Rocky Mount, VA Harvester Performing Arts Center
- April 21, 2018 Annapolis, MD Ram’s Head On Stage
- April 22, 2018 New York, NY Opry City Stage
- April 25, 2018 Washington, DC The Hamilton Live
- April 26, 2018 Wilmington, DE The Queen
- April 27, 2018 Richmond, VA The Camel
- April 28, 2018 Bluffton, SC The Roasting Room Lounge
- May 3, 2018 Milwaukee, WI The Northern Lights Theater
- May 4, 2018 Highland, IN The Room
- May 5, 2018 Bloomington, MN Mall of America
- May 6, 2018 Rosemont, IL Joe’s Live
- May 10, 2018 Green Bay, WI Backstage At The Meyer
- May 11, 2018 Turtle Lake, WI St. Croix Casino
- May 17, 2018 Atlanta, GA Terminal West
- May 18, 2018 Macon, GA The Crazy Bull
- May 19, 2018 Nashville, TN The Wildhorse Saloon
More dates may be added.
Glenn Garner, Chief Marketing Officer for Garner Foods, said, “We are very excited to have the opportunity to support Hayley Orrantia on her first major tour. The Texas Pete team was flattered that Hayley wanted to use the Texas Pete brand in her lyrics. The fact that our brand has become a part of popular culture through artists like Hayley is an honor and one that motivates us.”
Texas Pete® will continue to be a major sponsor this year at CMA’s Fan Fest, which will be held in Nashville, TN, Thursday, June 7th through Sunday, June 10th. Hayley Orrantia will be making an appearance in the Texas Pete® booth—along with other artists—to sign autographs and meet fans. Tickets for the event can be purchased at www.visitcmafest.com.
About Garner Foods (www.texaspete.com)
Headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC, Garner Foods is famous for its Texas Pete® Hot Sauce, a leading brand of hot sauce in the U.S. Founded in 1929 as a maker of barbecue sauce, the company now sells a full line of hot sauces, wing sauces, and seafood sauces under the Texas Pete® brand, as well as salsa and tortilla strips under the Green Mountain Gringo® brand. Garner Foods products are sold in supermarkets, military commissaries, convenience stores, and restaurants throughout the U.S. Green Mountain Gringo® Salsa was named best overall salsa by Epicurious, among 20 retail salsas that were tested.
About Hayley Orrantia:
Hayley Orrantia plays Erica Goldberg on the ABC comedy, “The Goldbergs,” which is currently in its fifth season and has been picked up for a sixth. She stars opposite Wendi McLendon-Covey and Jeff Garlin as a beautiful but rebellious high-school senior with a smart mouth who nonetheless really loves her family.
Hayley began singing professionally as well as songwriting at the age of 13, and studying acting and piano at age 15. She sang background vocals on a number of Disney albums before being part of the girl group Lakoda Rayne, which placed in the Top 10 during the first season of X-FACTOR.
Hayley has collaborated with some of Nashville’s top producers and songwriters such as Corey Crowder (“Losing Sleep,” Chris Young), Mark Bright (Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flats), and Liz Rose (“Girl Crush”). Her latest single, “Give Me Back Sunday” premiered on Radio Disney and is currently available on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Google Play, and all other download/streaming services.
Hayley’s other songs, (“Love Sick,” “Until Then,” “Hasta Verte,” and “Strong, Sweet & Southern) can also be found on Spotify and iTunes.
Orrantia was born and raised in Texas. She currently resides in Los Angeles and Nashville.
For more information on Hayley, please visit:
Click To Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to Great Lakes Radio Stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, WQXO, and WPIQ