Washburn, Wisconsin – Join in the Art Fair atmosphere as Wisconsin’s first Community Supported Art program makes its initial delivery of CSA Artshares on Saturday, June 28, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Good Thyme Restaurant in Washburn. Open to the public. Music by Bruce Bowers and Ric Gillman. Food and drink from Good Thyme. Demos of pottery techniques. Meet the eight CSA artists. For more info, go to northlandartisan.org.
Wisconsin’s first Community Supported Art program makes its initial delivery of CSA Artshares on Saturday, June 28, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Good Thyme Restaurant in Washburn. Even if you haven’t yet bought an Artshare—which consists of one piece of art from each of the 8 juried artists for $300—attend this event and see what the 8 artists have created to “feed the soul.”
Attend the June 28th event and…
Enjoy music by Bruce Bowers and Ric Gillman and food and drink from Good Thyme.
Pick up—or buy—your Artshare.
See demonstrations of pottery techniques by CSA artists Jonathan Walburg and Diane Pecnik.
Meet all eight CSA artists and view their artwork for sale.
The eight artists chosen for this inaugural CSA season are:
• Evan Hestekin, Hestekin Pottery (hestekinpotter.blogspot.com)
• Catherine Lange, Photographer (langecomm.com/photo.html)
• Mark Nutt, Blue Rock Workshop (bluerockworkshop.com)
• Diane Pecnik, Building Clay Studio North (buildingclay.com)
• Tonja Sell, Multi-media Artist (tonjasell.webnode.com)
• Anton Vojacek, Oulu Glass (ouluglassgallery.webnode.com)
• Jonathan Walburg, JPottery (jpottery.com)
• Eli Wilson, Soulfire Pottery (facebook.com/pages/Soulfire-Pottery/153310728742)
Click To Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to Great Lakes Radio Stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, WQXO, and WPIQ