Welcome to the Daily Blog of “Doc~N~Duck” in the Morning…..
….the ramblings and musings of 2 middle-aged rockers, set loose alone, unsupervised in the early morning hours, and given control of 100 thousand watts of Country Goodness!!!….and then there’s Walt!!!
- Well, the Detroit Tigers got beat by the Twins 6-5 in 12 innings….Duck and Walt now have a season of Red Wings Hockey to mess with their blood pressure…All in All, a good season of the Motor City ball team
- Cold and Damp outside….really not ready for winter at all, but Mother Nature and Father Time are both pushing it our way *SIGH*…time to break out the damn snow shovel
- David Letterman’s Ex-girlfriend Stephanie Birkitt reads from her personal diary about her years with the Late Night TV Host…CLICK HERE for more
- Don’t Miss our “Spotlight Artist of the Day” featured weekday mornings at 7:10a ET; Wednesdays Spotlight Artist Roseanne Cash
- Duck is looking at new rules the Federal Trade Commission is putting in place starting in December, effecting Radio AND Internet Broadcasters
- Check out “Carter’s Chord”, The Studio 330 cut of the day from CMT.com
- Don’t forget about the “Great Lakes Radio Shopping Show” from 9-11am ET on FOX 103…Save a bunch of money on the stuff you want and need every day
- Don’t Forget “State & Local News with Walt Lindala” at the Bottom of the Hour….”News So Manly, it’ll grow Hair on your Radio”……..Ewwwww
In an effort to reduce alcohol-related incidents at one of Australia’s most popular auto races, authorities have announced a limit to the number of 12-ounce cans of beer a single fan can bring with them. It’s 24 cans — a case of beer apiece. Fans attending the Bathurst 1000 who prefer beer with a lower alcohol content will be allowed 36 cans a day. Wine lovers are limited to four liters per day during the racing event, which begins this Thursday and runs through Sunday.
- Google celebrates the 52nd anniversary of the invention of the “Barcode” by changing it’s website logo to a Barcode (We’re thinking it says Goggle, but you never know)….Tomorrow we’ll do the entire Blog in Binary! 011 00010 10 10001 010100 010101 01010001010 101010 10010 10 1 010100 01 01 1111010 111 010 11 101 01!!!!
- Paula Abdul is hawking her new CD after leaving American Idol….CLICK HERE to learn More
- Doc~N~Duck have learned that “Hand Signals” need to be much clearer….Sometimes the Hand Signal DOESN’T Mean “You’re #1”
Check Back daily for new Blog entries. Thanx for visiting Doc~N~Duck’s Blog, and be sure to tune in tomorrow morning, 6a-9a for “Doc~N~Duck in the Morning” on FOX 103
Click To Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to Great Lakes Radio Stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, WQXO, and WPIQ