Well, I guess we CAN screw things up even worse than a regular shift…..sitting here getting our 1st cup of coffee in Us, Duck decides Today is the perfect day to do “Tongue Twisters”…..WHAT THE HELL IS HE THINKING?!?!?!
- Miranda Lamberts’ 3rd CD “Revolution” features Glamour Shots of the self-proclaimed “jeans & t-shirt” girl inside..CLICK THE LINK ABOVE to check out the website of today’s Spotlight Artist
- John Rich of Big and Rich is our Studio 330 in the morning Session cut of the day…CLICK HERE to watch the video & More at CMT.com
- …..OK, Duck and I did fine on the 1st couple tongue twisters…..now, for traction, we’ll throw Walt under the bus….HEE HEE
- Well, after one around of Tongue Twisters, Duck and Doc pretty much OWN Walt…guess all those years on Public Radio didn’t QUITE prepare him for this LOL
- 2nd try at the tongue twisters….Doc stunk!! Duck Laughed at Me, but Walt stepped up without stepping on his tongue…ATTABOY WALT!!!
Michigan government hard at work in Lansing
Yep, let’s keep voting these nitwits back into office. Your hard-earned tax dollars working for you! Let’s give these people a raise by raising our taxes. GO MICHIGAN!!!!!
House Minority Leader Lawrence F. Cafero Jr., R-Norwalk, pictured standing, far right, speaks while colleagues Rep. Barbara Lambert, D-Milford and Rep. Jack F. Hennessy, D-Bridgeport, play solitaire Monday night as the House convened to vote on a new budget. (AP)
The guy sitting in the row in front of these two… he’s on Facebook, and the guy behind Hennessy is checking out the baseball scores.
These are the folks that can’t get the budget out by Oct. 1, Seriously?
Click To Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to Great Lakes Radio Stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, WQXO, and WPIQ