A Leaf In Time
Fall Colored Craft Foam Sheet
Tan Card Stock Paper
Fall Colored Yarn
How To Make It:
1. Cut a frame out of the foam sheet.
2. Cut a piece of card stock paper to fit behind the frame.
3. Cut a piece of contact paper the same size as your card stock paper.
1. Take a walk outdoors. Gather a few Fall leaves (choose ones that are small enough to fit in the middle of your frame).
2. Peel the backing away form the contact paper and stick the leaf on the middle of the paper (front of the leaf facing the sticky side).
3. Stick the contact paper and leaf onto the card stock paper (frame backing).
4. Glue the yarn to the top of the leaf picture then glue the foam frame on top of the picture and yarn. Allow glue to dry.
5. Add the Fall stickers around the frame.
Click To Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to mediaBrew radio stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, GTO, Fox Sport Marquette, and The Gift 106