Paper Plate Jack-O’-Lantern
This cute pumpkin is really easy to make and is a great decoration for your door or window. Make several with different faces and hang all over the entrance to greet trick or treaters!
What you’ll need:
- Mini paper plate
- Orange acrylic craft paint
- Yellow craft foam
- Green craft foam
- Brown craft foam
How to make it:
- Place the paper plate upside down on your work surface and paint it orange. Set aside to dry and repeat with a second coat if needed.
- Cut out facial shapes (triangles for eyes and a mouth with a few missing teeth) and glue to the plate.
- Use scissors to trim the plate into a pumpkin-like shape. Do this by cutting a dip in the top where the stem would be and trim the bottom to flatten it a bit.
- Cut two simple oval-shaped leaves from green craft foam and glue to back of the plate at the top of the pumpkin.
- Cut a simple rectangular stem from brown craft foam and glue to the back of the plate, between the leaves.
Click To Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to mediaBrew radio stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, GTO, Fox Sport Marquette, and The Gift 106
Categories: Chrissy on WKQS - Sunny 101.9