Cotton Ball Corn Cob
What you’ll need:
- 8”x 10” piece of green craft foam
- 4-5 cotton balls
- Yellow acrylic craft paint
- White craft glue
How to make it:
- Cut a corn cob shape out of the green craft foam.
- Line center of the craft foam with white craft glue.
- Pull small pieces off of the cotton balls and roll into balls with your fingers.
- Place the rolled balls onto the craft glue. Continue this step until entire center of green foam is filled with “corn kernels.”
- Dip paintbrush into yellow paint. Paintbrush should be full, but not dripping.
- Using a dabbing motion, add paint to the cotton until mostly covered (see image). Allow to dry for about two hours.
- After paint has had a chance to dry, add more yellow paint where needed.
- Let dry completely.
Click To Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to mediaBrew radio stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, GTO, Fox Sport Marquette, and The Gift 106
Categories: Chrissy on WKQS - Sunny 101.9