Released in mid-1987, “The Pleasure Principle” peaked at number fourteen on the Billboard Hot 100 that summer, becoming the only song released from Control to miss the top five of the chart. It nevertheless became her fifth chart-topper on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and her third on the Hot Dance Club Play. It was ranked number thirty-fourth on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs year-end chart of 1987. Outside the U.S. the single would be able to make it into the top forty in most markets, but failed to match the international success of Control’s previous singles.
He Shed She Shed Giveaway
- Sara Mueller Wins the Living Room of Your Dreams from Interiors by Design and Kelly Smith Wins 195 Gallons of Gas
- Rhonda Rosewall Won The Perfect Yard Giveaway from mediaBrew and Four Seasons Small Engines
- Carolyn Carl & Richard Cox Win the Big Prizes at the June 27th Giveaway Party in Ishpeming
- Rent-All Win-All Entertainment Giveaway April 4, 2019 Ishpeming, Michigan
- Taste of Country Hosting the Streaming Premiere of Tyler Williams “Simple” Music Video
- © 2021 mediaBrew Communications Marquette Llc, Licensee All rights reserved. Managed by mediaBrew Communications Marquette Llc.