“Man in the Mirror” is a song by Michael Jackson. It peaked at number one in the United States when released as a single in early 1988 off his seventh solo album, Bad. It is one of Jackson’s most critically acclaimed songs and it was nominated for Record of the Year at the Grammy Awards. The song topped the Billboard Hot 100 for two weeks. It was only a moderate hit in the UK at the time of its release, peaking at number 21 and becoming the only single from Bad not to reach the UK Top 20 on first release. However, in 2009, following the news of Jackson’s death, the song peaked at number two in the official UK Singles Chart, behind Cascada‘s “Evacuate the Dancefloor,” having re-entered the chart at 11 the previous week.
Tag: Grammy Awards
Congrats to Our Winner
- Sara Mueller Wins the Living Room of Your Dreams from Interiors by Design and Kelly Smith Wins 195 Gallons of Gas
- Rhonda Rosewall Won The Perfect Yard Giveaway from mediaBrew and Four Seasons Small Engines
- Carolyn Carl & Richard Cox Win the Big Prizes at the June 27th Giveaway Party in Ishpeming
- Rent-All Win-All Entertainment Giveaway April 4, 2019 Ishpeming, Michigan
- Taste of Country Hosting the Streaming Premiere of Tyler Williams “Simple” Music Video
- © 2021 mediaBrew Communications Marquette Llc, Licensee All rights reserved. Managed by mediaBrew Communications Marquette Llc.