“Satisfied” is a song recorded by Richard Marx for his second album, Repeat Offender, which went to #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart.”Satisfied” was the lead single from Richard Marx‘s highly anticipated second album, Repeat Offender. Heavy radio, video and retail attention led to the single’s #39 debut on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart, during the week of May 6, 1989. The single steadily climbed to the top, reaching the #1 spot the week of June 24, 1989. “Satisfied” was the first of five Top 20 singles from Marx’s second studio album, which kept the artist on the singles chart through the Summer of 1990. Marx’s management felt that he needed one more uptempo song for the Repeat Offender album. Marx wrote three more songs and played each of them for his management. Marx and his management all felt that “Satisfied” is the song he needed to kick things off for the album.
Tag: June 24
Congrats to Our Winner
- Sara Mueller Wins the Living Room of Your Dreams from Interiors by Design and Kelly Smith Wins 195 Gallons of Gas
- Rhonda Rosewall Won The Perfect Yard Giveaway from mediaBrew and Four Seasons Small Engines
- Carolyn Carl & Richard Cox Win the Big Prizes at the June 27th Giveaway Party in Ishpeming
- Rent-All Win-All Entertainment Giveaway April 4, 2019 Ishpeming, Michigan
- Taste of Country Hosting the Streaming Premiere of Tyler Williams “Simple” Music Video
- © 2021 mediaBrew Communications Marquette Llc, Licensee All rights reserved. Managed by mediaBrew Communications Marquette Llc.