“Tubthumping” is a 1997 song by the English band Chumbawamba. The single release went to #2 on the UK Singles Chart, #6 on the Billboard Hot 100, #1 on the Billboard Modern Rock Tracks chart and #1 on the Italian Singles Chart. The cover art for the single is based on the logo for the manufacturing company of Arm & Hammer. The song is often misnamed as “I Get Knocked Down”, since the word “Tubthumping” is never said in the song.
Tag: Logo Company
Win the Man Cave Makeover
Congrats to Our Winner
- Sara Mueller Wins the Living Room of Your Dreams from Interiors by Design and Kelly Smith Wins 195 Gallons of Gas
- Rhonda Rosewall Won The Perfect Yard Giveaway from mediaBrew and Four Seasons Small Engines
- Carolyn Carl & Richard Cox Win the Big Prizes at the June 27th Giveaway Party in Ishpeming
- Rent-All Win-All Entertainment Giveaway April 4, 2019 Ishpeming, Michigan
- Taste of Country Hosting the Streaming Premiere of Tyler Williams “Simple” Music Video
- © 2021 mediaBrew Communications Marquette Llc, Licensee All rights reserved. Managed by mediaBrew Communications Marquette Llc.