“(If There Was) Any Other Way” is a song from Céline Dion‘s English debut album Unison. It was released as the first single in Canada (March 19, 1990) and second in the United States (March 18, 1991) and the rest of the world (June 6, 1991). In the United Kingdom it became a promotional release only.The song reached number 24 in Canada and number 35 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 (number 56 on the Billboard Hot 100 Airplay). “(If There Was) Any Other Way” was more successful on the Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks chart peaking at number 8.
Tag: March 19
Win the Man Cave Makeover
Congrats to Our Winner
- Sara Mueller Wins the Living Room of Your Dreams from Interiors by Design and Kelly Smith Wins 195 Gallons of Gas
- Rhonda Rosewall Won The Perfect Yard Giveaway from mediaBrew and Four Seasons Small Engines
- Carolyn Carl & Richard Cox Win the Big Prizes at the June 27th Giveaway Party in Ishpeming
- Rent-All Win-All Entertainment Giveaway April 4, 2019 Ishpeming, Michigan
- Taste of Country Hosting the Streaming Premiere of Tyler Williams “Simple” Music Video
- © 2021 mediaBrew Communications Marquette Llc, Licensee All rights reserved. Managed by mediaBrew Communications Marquette Llc.