Welcome to the Daily Blog of “Doc~N~Duck” in the Morning…..
….the ramblings and musings of 2 middle-aged rockers, set loose alone, unsupervised in the early morning hours, and given control of 100 thousand watts of Country Goodness!!!….and then there’s Walt!!!
- Well, the Detroit Tigers got beat by the Twins 6-5 in 12 innings….Duck and Walt now have a season of Red Wings Hockey to mess with their blood pressure…All in All, a good season of the Motor City ball team
- Cold and Damp outside….really not ready for winter at all, but Mother Nature and Father Time are both pushing it our way *SIGH*…time to break out the damn snow shovel
- David Letterman’s Ex-girlfriend Stephanie Birkitt reads from her personal diary about her years with the Late Night TV Host…CLICK HERE for more
- Don’t Miss our “Spotlight Artist of the Day” featured weekday mornings at 7:10a ET; Wednesdays Spotlight Artist Roseanne Cash
- Duck is looking at new rules the Federal Trade Commission is putting in place starting in December, effecting Radio AND Internet Broadcasters
- Check out “Carter’s Chord”, The Studio 330 cut of the day from CMT.com
- Don’t forget about the “Great Lakes Radio Shopping Show” from 9-11am ET on FOX 103…Save a bunch of money on the stuff you want and need every day
- Don’t Forget “State & Local News with Walt Lindala” at the Bottom of the Hour….”News So Manly, it’ll grow Hair on your Radio”……..Ewwwww
In an effort to reduce alcohol-related incidents at one of Australia’s most popular auto races, authorities have announced a limit to the number of 12-ounce cans of beer a single fan can bring with them. It’s 24 cans — a case of beer apiece. Fans attending the Bathurst 1000 who prefer beer with a lower alcohol content will be allowed 36 cans a day. Wine lovers are limited to four liters per day during the racing event, which begins this Thursday and runs through Sunday.
- Google celebrates the 52nd anniversary of the invention of the “Barcode” by changing it’s website logo to a Barcode (We’re thinking it says Goggle, but you never know)….Tomorrow we’ll do the entire Blog in Binary! 011 00010 10 10001 010100 010101 01010001010 101010 10010 10 1 010100 01 01 1111010 111 010 11 101 01!!!!
- Paula Abdul is hawking her new CD after leaving American Idol….CLICK HERE to learn More
- Doc~N~Duck have learned that “Hand Signals” need to be much clearer….Sometimes the Hand Signal DOESN’T Mean “You’re #1”
Check Back daily for new Blog entries. Thanx for visiting Doc~N~Duck’s Blog, and be sure to tune in tomorrow morning, 6a-9a for “Doc~N~Duck in the Morning” on FOX 103
Click To Submit Press Releases, News, Calendar Items, and Community Events to mediaBrew radio stations WFXD, WKQS, WRUP, GTO, Fox Sport Marquette, and The Gift 106